I am Rev. ANZURUNI TABU MARHA, The
son of ANZURUNI ALEXIS and FAIDA ALEXINA, I was born at Mugara
in Burundi, on 5th November 1968 and grew in the Democratic Republic
of Congo (DRC), Southern Kivu Province, Fizi District, Mboko village headman.
On 22d September 1991 I was married
legal to Masoka Ababele Marha, Daughter of ABE’A ABABELE and REGINA ABWE.
I am a Father of nine (9) Children (7
Boys and 2 Girls): Faida Anzuruni Dahda (F), Makala Sankara Anzuruni (M),
Jacques Anzuruni (M), Abe’a Anzuruni (M), Jeremia Anzuruni (M), Greg Anzuruni
(M), Matania Merv Anzuruni (F), Wisungata Diru Anzuruni (M), Merci Joshua
Anzuruni (M).
(1)
Priamary School:
-From 1975-1978: Kigwena Primary
School (Burundi)
-From 1979-1982: Bulumba-Mboko
Primary School (D.R.C.)
-1982: Obtention of Primary School
certicate.
(2) Secondary School:
-From 1983-1989: Nundu Secondary
School of Educational methods (Pedagogy)
-1989: Obtention of Secondary
education diploma in education equivalent to general certificate of education
at Nundu (D.R.C.)
(3)
University/ College:
-From 2013-2014: The Living Gospel
Bible College (L.G.B.C.) Tanga-Tanzania,
Nampula Campus/ Mozambique.
-2014: Obtention of Diploma in Bible
and Theology
-2015: English course and obtention
of Certificate of Participation from the Living Gospel Bible College (L.G.B.C.)
Tanga-Tanzania- Nampula Campus.
-2015: Obtention of Honorary Bachelor
of Arts in Ministry (B.A.) From the Living Gospel Bible College Tanga-Tanzania.
III.
v 8-9 November 2005: Seminary about SGBV by World vision and SGBV Maratane
– Nampula – Mozambique.
v 12-14 June 2006: Seminary about Children’s right and micro-planning for
community development by G.A.P. Maratane- Nampula-
Mozambique.
v 20-22 August 2007 and 18-20 August 2008: Conference about Leadership,
Grace and unconditional Love of God by Safe Harbor
international, Leadership Team in Johannesburg
– South Africa.
v 20-25 January 2010: Seminary about Against Malaria by PIRCOM at Maratane
- Nampula
v 10 August 2010: Formation about the Principe of international protection
and Refugees situation in Mozambique by UNHCR and INAR.
v Nm
1.
From 1990-1996: Teacher at Mboko
Primary School (D.R.C.)
2.
From 1997-1998: Teacher at D3
Nyarugusu Primary School, Refugees camp in Tanzania
3.
From 1998-1999: Teacher at Mboko
Primary School (D.R.C.)
4.
January 2013: By my initiative, in
the Bethany Christian Church, we opened an interdenomination College of the
Bible named << The Living Gospel Bible College “LGBC”- Nampula Campus>>
affiliated with TREE LIFE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRIES OKLAHOMA USA; working as
Registrar of the college.
Due to my experience as Registrar, on
December,25, 2015, I received Honorary Bachelor of Arts in Ministries (B.A.)
from The Living Gospel Bible College Tanga Tanzania up to today.
5.
2014: Motivetor of SGBV in Maratane
Refugees camp in Mozambique (Community service)
6.
2015-201…: Coordinator of SGBV
Maratane Refugees camp, Mozambique (Community service).
1.
a. 1985-1992: Choir Master of local
congregation of Free Methodist Church A’amba/Mboko DRC
b. 1987-1994: Secretary of Department
of Christian education A’amba/Mboko Parish
of Free Methodist Church in
DRC.
c. 1989-1996: Secretary of Local
Church of Free Methodist Church A’amba/Mboko in DRC.
d. 1992-1996: Secretary of Department
of Christian Education Nundu Province of Free Methodist Church in DRC.
e. 1993-1999: Secretary of Nundu
Province of Free Methodist Church in DRC.
f. 1994-199: I was appointed church
Administrator and Coordinated church project a funding programme of Pastors and
Evangelist’ children action the all province of Nundu in DRC “Child care
programme- MSAWATO: Msaada wa watoto” funded by the world council of Free
Methodist Church.
1.
On December, 25, 2000: I was ordained
to be a Pastor by Rev. ENIE COMBRICK, Senior Pastor of Pentecostal Church
Durban in South Africa.
2.
2004-2005: Due to my experience in
the Leadership, I was elected to be a Pastor Supervisor of 14 united
Christianity churches of Maratane Refugees camp- Nampula Province in
Mozambique; which I was a Founder member of this union.
3.
On September, 18, 2005, I was
ordained to be a Senior Pastor (Representative Pastor) of TRUTH MINISTRIES
CHURCH in Mozambique by Rev. BEN SCHLACHTER, Senior Pastor (Pastor
Representative) of Truth Ministries Church South Africa; More information: www.truthminitries.co.za.
4.
On 17 August 2011: I was appointed
and ordained to be a Bishop Regional of Bethany Christian Church in Mozambique
by Arcbishop ISSAZI JOSHUA from Bethany Christian Church Tanga Tanzania up to
today.
Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário